Thank you for your interest in St. Louis Association of REALTORS® (SLAR). Membership at SLAR connects you with exclusive products, programs and services which automatically extends to the Missouri Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). This membership entitles real estate professionals to use NAR’s federally registered collective membership trade name, REALTOR®. This trade name sets you apart from non-members. Proudly display the REALTOR® logo on your marketing literature.
Newly licensed and reinstating Salespersons and Broker Salespersons should download the New Member Packet below. This packet includes:
- An application for SLAR and MARIS (the Regional Multiple Listing Service vendor),
- the Orientation Class Schedule,
- and a credit card authorization form.
Please click here for the current SLAR, MARIS and SUPRA (Common Key/Lockbox system) fees.
Membership is granted to all applicants for REALTOR® membership immediately upon submission of the following (subject to final approval by the Board of Directors of the St. Louis Association of REALTORS®):
- Completed application form.
- Remittance of applicable Association dues and application fee.
- Copy of broker’s license/or work permit and company license from the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) and copy of Corporation License and/or Fictitious Name Papers from the Secretary of State (SOS) and list of agents.
As a new member to SLAR you are required to take an Orientation Class along with New Member Code of Ethics Training which are provided free of charge if taken within 60 days of joining the Association. The class schedule is included in the membership packet and a completed form must be submitted with the applications. For your convenience a credit card authorization form is also included.
If you would like to obtain a SUPRA Key please visit the SLAR office. For more information on SUPRA services and fees please click here.
Questions? Please contact the Membership Specialist or dial 314.576.0033.